● 3.0 mil diamond for correct tracing 78 RPM record grooves
● Accurate sound reproduction of 78RPM recorded material
● Specified for Grace 402-M208-165 cartridge stylus
● Precision engineered and exquisitely crafted in Japan
● High rigidity ABS cantilever for firm contact with LP grooves
● Genuine, unsurpassed 100% original LP GEAR® stylus
LP Gear 78 RPM replacement for Grace 402-M208-165 stylus
78 RPM REPLACEMENT FOR GRACE 402-M208-165 402M208165 STYLUS
The LP Gear 78 RPM replacement for the Grace 402-M208-165 402M208165
stylus features a 3.0 mil highly polished diamond
for playing 78's records. A photo of the stylus replacement
is supplied above. The color of the stylus varies.
To maintain the playback fidelity of your 78 records you really
need to use a stylus designed for 78 RPM records. A very
common misconception is that you can use a LP stylus for
playing 78 records. This is one quick and sure way to damage
the 78 record grooves. Moreover, the LP stylus is much narrower
than the 78 record groove hence the tip will slide to the bottom
of the groove where debris has collected for many decades.
This results in extraordinarily high surface noise.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.