REPLACEMENT FOR EMPIRE SLTD480 STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the Empire SLTD480 needle
stylus features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii bonded
to a thin-wall alloy tube cantilever. It offers excellent
tracing of record grooves and results in very accurate
reproduction of natural tone, dynamic contrasts, voice
and harmonics. The color of the stylus varies.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire LTD 480 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15 ∼ 30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 1.25 + .25 g
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27 dB
- Stylus shape and Size: Elliptical 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Output voltage @ 1kHZ and 3.54cm/sec: 4.5 mV
- Channel balance: 1.5 db
- Load resistance/Capacitance per channel: 47kΩ/150-400pF
- Weight: 6 g
- Replacement stylus: SLTD 480 Dk. Green
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.