REPLACEMENT FOR EMPIRE S500LTD STYLUS
The LP Gear 500LTD stylus is used with the Empire LTD500 phono cartridge.
The stylus features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii. It offers
excellent rendition of voice, music and harmonic detail.
The color of the stylus varies.
Upgrade Stylus and Accessories
For upgrade stylus that elevates performance and sound quality to a higher level of discernment
and musical joy and accessories that enhance fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire LTD 500 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 6-35,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 1¾ dB
- Tracking force range: 0.75-1.5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 1 g
- Channel separation @ 200Hz, 1kHz 5kHz: 21, 30, 20 dB
- Stylus size and shape: .2 x .7 mil bi-radial
- Cantilever: Inertially damped taperd aluminum alloy
- Channel balance: within 1.0 db
- Tracking ability @ at 1kHz: 38 cm/sec
- Compliance: 28.5 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 5.6 mV
- Load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Capacitance/channel: 150 pf
- Hum sensitivuty @ 60Hz: 0.34uV/A/m
- Vertiacl tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus replacement and color: S500LTD Rose
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.