" I posted a review of the LP Gear S917E stylus. Basically, my review is not good, and I would love to write a more accurate review that really
speaks of the merits of your stylus. It is loose in my Empire 2000X cartridge, which specifies this S917E or S2000X stylus.
But after a break-in period, this is an excellent stylus! I'm running it on my Empire EDR .9 cartridge and its a tremendously good performing stylus even
compared to the VERY RARE NOS stylus I have. It also an excellent performer in my 2000X cartridge, and in my 1000SE/X cartridge.
It just needs a burn-in time of 5 hours playing time." LH - Verified Buyer
● New production finest quality S917E stylus replacement
● Made by Japanese shokunin seeking to create perfection with each stylus
● Sound quality and performance beyond current production substitutes
● Special elliptical diamond tip r/R radii: .0003 × .0007 inch
● Low-mass alloy cantilever for groove tracing accuracy and fidelity
● Each stylus undergoes QC and listening test as final inspection
● LP GEAR® stylus - Above and beyond copies and generics