LP GEAR REPLACEMENT FOR EMPIRE S912E STYLUS
This brand new special production S912E stylus is made in Japan by master artisans, highly skilled stylus Shokunin steeped in the tradition of
zealousness for perfection. Materially, the stylus features a high polished special elliptical diamond
tip with .0003 x .0007 inch radii titanium bonded to a custom thin-wall cantilever for superior natural sound quality,
long playing life and excellent tracing accuracy. This stylus can grace the listener with the enjoyment of fine detail,
clarity and harmonically rich sound quality. The fine craftsmanship reflects the high sound quality of this stylus.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire S912E Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 15-30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Stylus: .2 × .7 mil Elliptical
- Effective tip mass: 6.9 g
- Compliance: 18 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability: 28 cm/sec at 1kHz @ 1.25 g
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Original knob color: Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference only.