REPLACEMENT FOR EMPIRE S200LTD STYLUS
The LP Gear S200LTD stylus replacement is specified for the Empire LTD 200 cartridge.
The styus features a highly polished and precision profiled special elliptical diamond
with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning and tracing radii bonded to a thin-wall aluminum alloy tube cantilever.
It offers long playing life and superb tracing of record grooves, resulting in very fine granularity, clarity and
harmonically exquisite sound quality. The color of the stylus may vary.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire LTD 200 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 8-25,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Tracking force range: 2-4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2.5 g
- Channel separation @ 200Hz, 1kHz, 5kHz: 20, 25, 20 dB
- Stylus size and shape: .3 x .7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Channel balance: within 1.5 db
- Tracking ability @ at 1kHz: 28 cm/sec
- Compliance: 19 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 7.0 mV
- Load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Capacitance/channel: 300 pf
- Hum sensitivuty @ 60Hz: 0.45uV/A/m
- Vertiacl tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus replacement and color: S200LTD Orange
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.