STYLUS FOR EMPIRE LTD480 LTD 480 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear SLTD 480 stylus for the Empire LTD-480 LTD 480 phono
cartridge features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii bonded
to a thin-wall alloy tube cantilever. It
offers excellent tracing of record grooves and results
in accurate reproduction of accurate tone, dynamic
contrasts, voice and harmonics.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire LTD 480 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15 ∼ 30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 1.25 + .25 g
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27 dB
- Stylus shape and Size: Elliptical 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Output voltage @ 1kHZ and 3.54cm/sec: 4.5 mV
- Channel balance: 1.5 db
- Load resistance/Capacitance per channel: 47kΩ/150-400pF
- Weight: 6 g
- Replacement stylus: SLTD 480 Dk. Green
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.