STYLUS FOR EMPIRE LTD200 LTD 200 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear stylus for the Empire LTD-200 LTD200 phono
cartridge features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii bonded to a
thin-wall metal alloy cantilever for long playing life and
excellent tracing of record grooves. It results in very fine
detail, clarity and harmonically complete sound quality.
The color of the stylus varies.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire LTD 200 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 8-25,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Tracking force range: 2-4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2.5 g
- Channel separation @ 200Hz, 1kHz, 5kHz: 20, 25, 20 dB
- Stylus size and shape: .3 x .7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Channel balance: within 1.5 db
- Tracking ability @ at 1kHz: 28 cm/sec
- Compliance: 19 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 7.0 mV
- Load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Capacitance/channel: 300 pf
- Hum sensitivuty @ 60Hz: 0.45uV/A/m
- Vertiacl tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus replacement and color: S200LTD Orange
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.