LP GEAR S912E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE EXL 20 EXL20 IMPROVED CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear S912E stylus for the Empire EXL-20 EXL20 Improved phono cartridge features a
highly polished special elliptical diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii mounted on a thin-wall alloy tube.
It offers excellent tracing characteristics, natural tonal balance and very accurate reproduction of voice and music.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire EXL 20 Improved Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15∼30,000 Hz; 20∼20,000 Hz ± 2 db
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Channel separation @ 20Hz-10KHz / 10KHz-20KHz: 30/20 dB
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Stylus: .2 x .7 mil Nude mounted elliptical
- Replacement stylus: S912E Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.