LP GEAR S912E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 2004 CARTRIDGE
The S912E stylus is specified for the Empire 20004 cartridge. This brand new special production
stylus is made in Japan by master artisans, highly skilled stylus shokunin steeped in the tradition of
zealousness for perfection. Materially, the stylus features a highly polished and precision profiled special elliptical
diamond titanium bonded to a thin-wall cantilever for superior natural sound quality, long playing life and excellent
tracing accuracy. This stylus can grace the listener with the enjoyment of fine detail,
clarity and harmonically rich sound quality. The superb craftsmanship reflects the high sound quality of this stylus.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire 2004 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15-30,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 2 db
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Channel separation @ 20Hz to 10kHz: 30 dB | @ 10kkHz to 20kHz: 20 dB
- Stylus: .2 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Replacement stylus: S912E Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.