LP GEAR S906E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 2002 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear S906E stylus for the Empire 2002 phono cartridge
features a highly polished elliptical diamond for
superb tracking and tracing of record grooves. It results
in finer detail and harmonically complete sound quality.
Empire 2002 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 3 db
- Tracking force: 1.25-2.5 g
- Channel separation @ 20Hz to 10kHz: 25 dB | @ 10kkHz to 20kHz: 15 dB
- Stylus: .3 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 7.1 mV
- Replacement stylus: S906E Black
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.