EMPIRE STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 999SE/X CARTRIDGE
The Empire S999SE/X-ERD needle stylus for the Empire 999SE/X
phono cartridge features a hand-polished nude elliptical
diamond with a.0002 x .0007 inch scanning radii. It
offers superior tracing of record grooves and results in
a very accurate portrayal of the recorded material.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire 999SE/X Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 8 - 32,000 Hz
- Output voltage (per channel): 8.0 mV
- Channel separation: 35
- Compliance (× 10-6 cm/dyne): 30
- Tracking force (gram): 0.50 - 1.5
- Stylus tip size (mil.): .2 × .7
- Stylus type: Hand polished micro elliptical
- Stylus replacement: S999SE/X-ERD (Blue)
Note: Specifications for original Empire cartridge are subject to change and provided for reference only.