REPLACEMENT FOR DUAL DN-120 DN120 STYLUS
- Discontinued and unavailable, we do
not know if and when this will again be available. There is no substitute.
The Dual DN-120 DN120 needle stylus is used with the highly
acclaimed low-output moving coil Dual MCC-120 MCC120
phono cartridge. The stylus assembly may be
disconnected and replaced more than 2,000 times with no
appreciable increase in output noise.
Dual DN120 Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: Minimum 29dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: Within 1dB
- Tracking force: 1.4-1.8g (Nominal force 1.5 g)
- Static compliance: 32 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Load resistance: 47k ohms