DENON AU-300LC AU 300LC AU300LC STEP UP TRANSFORMER FOR MOVING COIL CARTRIDGE
The Denon AU-300LC Step Up Transformer is designed to boost the very low output signal of a MC (moving coil) cartridge to a level that it can be then be properly equalized and amplified by the phono stage. To preserve the fidelity and clarity of the source signal, Denon uses LC-OFC (Linear Crustal Oxygen Free Copper) coil windings of only 0.4 meters.
The Denon AU-300LC Step Up Transformer produces wonderful transparent music with Denon low output MC cartridges and other high fidelity cartridges with output impedance within 3 ~ 40 ohms. Discover how good MC cartridges really sound!
Proven in use for many years in Japan, the Denon AU-300LC Step Up Transformer is now available in the US and is imported by LP Gear.
Denon AU-300LC Step Up Transformer Specifications
- Coil windings: LC-OFC (Linear Crystal Oxygen Free Copper) for natural and clear sound
- Perm alloy: Two separate double shielded for LR high S / N gain
- Recommended use: 3 ~ 40Ω cartridges
- Boost ratio: 1:10
- Primary & secondary impedance: 40Ω and 4Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz-50kHz
- Dimensions (mm): W50 × H37 × D110
- Weight: 0.26 kg