STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA SERIES VIII CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATN3472VL stylus capably replaces the long discontinued Series VIIIS stylus used with
Audio-Technica Series VIII phono cartridge. The ATN3472VL stylus features a
highly polished Vivid Line diamond tip mounted on a thin-wall aluminum alloy cantilever.
It offers superior tracing accuracy of record grooves, extended high frequency
response, marvelous sound quality and vivid harmonic complexity beyond the capability of regular and special
ellipticals. The stylus is made in Japan using the most
advanced polishing technology and stringent quality
control. It is handcrafted by artisans who know how to
produce world-class replacement styli.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica Series VIII Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage: 3.0 mV
- Frequency response: 10-27,000 Hz
- Channel separation: Average 31 dB @ 1 kHz | 21 dB @ 10 kHz
- Channel balance: 1 dB
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0 g- 1.5 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus type: Linear Contact
- Cantilever: Tapered alloy tube
- Load impedance (ohms): 47 k
- Load capacitance (pF): 100-200
- Replacement stylus: Series VIIIS
Note: Specifications provided for reference only and are subject to change without notice.