AUDIO-TECHNICA STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT430E OCC AT430E/OCC CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica ATN100E stylus is the latest replacement for the ATN-430E ATN430E stylus originally used with the Audio-Technica AT-430E/OCC AT430E/OCC phono cartridge.
The stylus features a highly polished elliptical diamond for superb tracking and tracing of record grooves. It results in finer detail and harmonically excellent sound quality.
The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
Audio Technica ATN100E Stylus Specifications
- Output voltage: 4.5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus shape: Jointed 0.3 x 0.7 mil Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Tracking force: 1.0 - 1.8 g (1.4 g standard)
- Color: Red