AUDIO-TECHNICA STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-216EP AT216EP CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica stylus replacement equivalent for the Audio-Technica AT-216EP
AT216EP phono cartridge features a highly polished elliptical diamond with a
.0003 x .0007 inch radii. It offers precision tracing and
tracking of record grooves and superior rendition of
voice, music and harmonics. The color of the stylus
varies. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
Audio Technica ATN216EP Stylus Specifications
- Output voltage: 5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 27kHz
- Stylus shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil BiRadial diamond
- Stylus construction: Nude
- Cantilever: Thin-wall alloy tube
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0 - 1.5 g
Note: Specifications are subject to revision without notice.