AUDIO-TECHNICA IMPROVED STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA
AT-140LC AT140LC CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica ATN440MLb stylus
for the Audio-Technica AT-140LC AT140LC phono cartridge features a high-performance capability, making it an excellent upgrade stylus for other Audio-Technica needle styli that use the same form factor. The stylus features a MicroLine diamond for superlative performance with less wear and distortion than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli. The small curving rate of the stylus enables it to track and playback the inner part of the record groove that other styli can hardly maintain. Accordingly, the stylus has a much longer average playing life. The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
Audio-Technica ATN440MLb Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-25kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.0mV
- Channel balance: 0.8dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus type: 0.12 mil nude square micro-linear stylus
- Cantilever: Aluminum tube
- Tracking force range: 1.0-1.8g
- Tracking force recommended: 1.4 g (14 mN)
- Color: Violet
- For upgrade ATN150MLX stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.