● Superbly crafted ATN71 stylus for Audio-Technica AT71C cartridge
● Made by Japanese shokunin seeking to craft perfection with each stylus
● Special conical diamond tip for long-playing life and good fidelity
● .0007 inch radius for tracing accuracy and reduced record wear
● Aluminum alloy cantilever for groove tracing accuracy and fidelity
● Made in Japan by Audio-Technica
LP Gear ATN71 stylus for Audio-Technica AT71C cartridge
LP GEAR ATN71 STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-71C AT71C CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATN71 stylus for the Audio-Technica AT-71C AT71C phono cartridge features a highly polished conical diamond for long playing life and good rendition of voice and music.
The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.