LP GEAR STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-13Ea AT13Ea CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATN13Ea needle stylus for the
Audio-Technica AT-13Ea AT13Ea phono cartridge features
a highly polished .0003 x .0007 inch) scanning radii special elliptical diamond
bonded to a thin-wall Zualum cantilever. It offers long
playing life, excellent tracing characteristics, and
very good rendition of voice, music and harmonics. The
stylus is made in Japan for LP Gear by a world-class
replacement styli specialist using the latest technology.
- For upgrade ATN14 stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT13Ea Cartridge Specifications
- Generating element: VM Dual Moving Magnet
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 30,000 Hz
- Output voltage (at 1kHz, 5 cm/sec.): 4.2 mV
- Channel separation (dB 1 khz/10kHz): 29/20
- Channel balance (dB): 1.0 dB
- Stylus tip size (mils): . 2 × .7 Nude Elliptical
- Stylus assembly color: Orange
- Tracking force: .75 ~ 1.75 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 °
- Load impedance (Ω): 47,000
- Cartridge inductance (mH): 1,000
- DC resistance (Ω): 1,200
- Dimensions: 0.63 × 1.14 × 0.79 inch
- Weight: 5.8 g
- Mounting: ½" centers
- Replacement stylus: ATN13
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.