LP GEAR ATS12 STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-12E AT12E CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATS12 stylus is specified for the Audio-Technica AT-12E AT12E cartridge.
It features a better than original elliptical diamond tip with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii and
offers precision tracing of record grooves thus resulting in finer delineation of harmonics, high
accuracy and excellent musicality. The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer
with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT12E Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15-26,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/s: 3.5 mV
- Recommended tracking force: 1.5 g
- Channel separation: 23 dB
- Stylus shape: 0.4 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond
- Replacement stylus: ATS12
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.