LP GEAR ATS12 STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-12E AT12E CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATS12 stylus is specified for the Audio-Technica AT-12E AT12E cartridge.
It features a better than original elliptical diamond tip with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii and
offers precision tracing of record grooves thus resulting in finer delineation of harmonics, high
accuracy and excellent musicality.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT12E Cartridge Specifications
- Generating element: VM Dual Moving Magnet
- Frequency response: 15 ~ 26,000 Hz
- Output voltage (at 1kHz, 5 cm/sec.): 4.2 mV
- Channel separation (dB 1 khz/10kHz): 27/18
- Channel balance (dB): 1.5 dB
- Stylus tip size (mils): .4 × = x .7 Elliptical
- Stylus assembly color: Blue
- Tracking force: 1 ˜ 2 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 °
- Load impedance (Ω): 47,000
- Cartridge inductance (mH): 1,000
- DC resistance Ω: 1,200
- Dimensions: 0.63 × 1.14 × 0.79 inch
- Weight: 5.5 g
- Mounting: ½" centers
- Replacement stylus: ATS12
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.