LP GEAR STYLUS FOR AUDIOP-TECHNICA AT-11 AT11 CARTRIDGE
- LP GEAR® stylus - Above and beyond copies and generics
The LP Gear ATS11 stylus is specified for the Audio-Technica AT11 cartridge. The stylus features a highly polished conical
diamond for long playing life and good rendition of voice and music. The color of the stylus may vary.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT11 cartridge specifications
- Generating element: VM Dual Moving Magnet
- Frequency response: 15 ~ 22,000 Hz
- Output voltage (at 1kHz, 5 cm/sec.): 4.8 mV
- Channel separation (dB 1 khz/10kHz): 26/16
- Channel balance (dB): 1.5 dB
- Stylus tip size (mils): .7
- Stylus assembly color: Yellow
- Tracking force: 1.5 ~ 2.5 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 °
- Load impedance (Ω): 47,000
- Cartridge inductance (mH): 1,000
- DC resistance Ω: 1,200
- Dimensions: 0.63 × 1.14 × 0.79 inch
- Weight: 5.5 g
- Mounting: ½" centers
- Replacement stylus: ATS11
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.