AUDIO-TECHNICA ATN-216EP ATN216EP STYLUS REPLACEMENT
The latest replacement for the Audio-Technica ATN-216EP ATN216EP stylus
features a highly polished special elliptical diamond with
.0003 x .0007 inch radii. It offers precision tracing and
tracking of record grooves and superior rendition of
voice, music and harmonics. The color of the stylus
varies. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
Audio Technica ATN216EP Stylus Specifications
- Output voltage: 5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 27kHz
- Stylus shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil BiRadial diamond
- Stylus construction: Nude
- Cantilever: Thin-wall alloy tube
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0 - 1.5 g
Note: Specifications are subject to revision without notice.