AUDIO-TECHNICA ATN150SA STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA ATN-155LC ATN 155LC ATN155LC STYLUS
The Audio-Technica ATN 155LC stylus was discontinued decades ago and is no longer available. The coveted Audio-Technica ATN150SA stylus extends the fluidity
and delicacy of the ATN1550LC stylus for the Audio-Technica AT-155LC AT155LC cartridge, thus making it a
higher performance and excellent upgrade. The ATN150SA features a Nude Shibata diamond tip for captivating
detail, air and musicality.
Audio-Technica ATN150SA Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz-25kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.0mV
- Channel balance: 1.0dB (1kHz)
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus type: Nude Shibata
- Cantilever: Aluminum tapered tube
- Tracking force range: 1.0-1.8g
- Tracking force recommended: 1.4 g (14 mN)
- Static compliance: 40 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
Specifications pertinent to original Audio-Technica ATN50SA stylus; provided for reference only.
- For alternative stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.