LP GEAR ULTIMATE AUDIO TECHNICA AT150Sa SET
- Audio-Technica AT150Sa cartridge premounted on world class LP Gear Ultimate Headshell
The LP Gear premounted Audio-Technica AT150Sa with Ultimate Headshell offers exemplary sound quality and compatibility with turntables:
- LP GEAR® High-Definition half-inch mount headshell
- Highly precision processed 2.5 mm high rigidity Duralumin
- SOAR HD5 headshell wires for exceptional sound quality
- Aligned length 52 mm for use with many tonearms
- Alignment adjustable for extra precision and compatibility
- Free alignment protractor
- Total weight of 16.0g with Audio-Technica AT150Sa is suited to more turntables and their tonearms. There is no need to change the counterweight.
AT150Sa, AT150MLX, AT150ANV Vignette
The progenitors of the new AT150SA, the AT150MLX and AT150ANV cartridges
offer exceptional accuracy and for the AT150ANV - supreme fidelity. Within their
celestial universe, the AT150SA with its Nude Shibata stylus also administer delicacy.
Graced with a Nude Shibata stylus on a tapered pipe aluminum cantilever, the AT150SA through
technical expertise and artisanship lifts from the record grooves sublime music. Music you'll want to
Audio-Technica AT150SA cartridge specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30 dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 1.0 dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.0 ~ 1.8 g (1.4 g standard)
- Coil impedance: 3.2 kΩ (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 800 Ω
- Rec. load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Coil inductance: 490 mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Nude Shibata
- Cantilever: Aluminum, taper pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23 °
- Dimensions: 17.3(H) × 17.0(W) × 28.2(D) mm
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Accessories: Non-magnetic driver × 1, non-magnetic mounting screws 5mm × 2,8 mm × 2,
PCOCC lead wires × 4, washer × 2, nut × 2, Brush × 1.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
LP Gear Music listening equipment: Graham Slee Reflex M phono preamp, Graham Slee Elevator EXP headamp, Denon AU-300LC Step-up transformer, Graham Slee Proprius mono amps, Odyssey Kismet Reference Amp, Quicksilver Silver 88 mono amps, Roadrunner Digital Turntable Tachometer, Sota Sapphire turntable, Audience SE Phono Cable, Audience Ohno speaker cables, Rogers LS3/5A speakers, Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Loudspeakers, Krell LAT-2 speakers, Yamaha NS1000M speakers,
LP Gear CF3600LE cartridge, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Ortofon 2M Black cartridge, Rega Carbon cartridge, Supex SD 901 Super cartridge, Denon DL-103 cartridge, Denon DL-110 cartridge, Grace F-9E cartridge.