THE VESSEL STYLUS A3SV
- Much more than music.
The A3SV stylus offers a higher elevation in clarity and spatial detail while preserving its naturally organic sound. More information comes through, more air and focus and a clearer view into the soundstage.
The Vessel A3SV Stylus Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Frequency range: 20-28,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 22dB
- Dynamic compliance (100Hz): 10 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability at 2.0g : 70 µm
- Cantilever: Special type aluminum pipe
- Stylus type: Nude Super Vivid Line Contact
- Stylus tip radius: .0002 x .00078 inch
- Tracking force: 1.5-2.0 g
Footnote 1: The Writers' Choice Awards represent the "best of" choices by the writers contributing to PF. As such, it is a real honor from the over 70 editors and reviewers who make up the PF creative community. You'll find the article with the results published in Issue 88 of Positive Feedback, at Annual Positive Feedback Writers' Choice Awards.
Here is the full review of the LP Gear Vessel A3SV Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge.
Footnote 2: Customer review via e-mail.