STYLUS FOR SHURE M95ED CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear replacement for the Shure N95ED needle stylus
is used with the Shure M95ED phono cartridge. The stylus
features a highly polished special elliptical diamond
bonded to a thin-wall alloy tubular cantilever
for natural sound quality and excellent tracing of record
grooves. It results in superb and very accurate rendition
of recorded voice, music and harmonics.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Shure M95ED Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Optimum load resistance: 47 kOhm in parallel with 400-500 pF
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 4.7 mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: Minimum 25
- Channel balance: within 2 dB
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5g
- Inductance: 650 mH
- DC resistance: 1550 Ω
- Net weight: 6.3 g
- Mounting: Standard 12.7 mm (½ inch) mounting centers
- Replacement stylus: N95ED Biradial elliptical stylus, diamond tip 5 × 17.8 µm (.0002 × .0007 in.) radii
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Shure cartridge provided for reference only.