IMPROVED REPLACEMENT FOR PANASONIC TECHNICS EPS-41ST EPS41ST NEEDLE STYLUS
The LP Gear improved replacement for the Panasonic Technics
EPS-41ST EPS41ST needle stylus features an aluminum alloy
cantilever and a high-quality polished diamond with an
expected usage life of 600-1,000 playing hours. The
cantilever allows a firmer grip on the record groove
resulting in better tonality, dynamic contrast and spatial
detail. It is also more durable and longer lasting. The
original design uses a plastic cantilever.
Panasonic EPC-13STLD Cartridge Specifications
- Cartridge type: Ceramic stereo
- Stylus type: Special 0.7 mil
- Stylus shape: Spherical Geometry
- Cantilever: Aluminum Alloy
- Output voltage: 0.5 V at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Channel separation @ 1 kHz / 10kHz: 20 dB / 21 db
- Vertical tracking force range: 3.0 - 5.0 grams.
- Mounting Type: Single Screw
- Replacement Stylus: EPS-41
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.
- For high grade upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.