NAGAOKA MP-200 SET
- Nagaoka MP200 cartridge premounted on world-class LP GEAR ULTIMATE Headshell
For many listeners the LP Gear premounted Nagaoka MP200 cartridge with Ultimate High Definition
(UHD) Headshell is their final cartridge to own given its affordability and ROME (return on musical enjoyment).
The Nagaoka MP-200 is a cartridge of musical contrasts. On one hand, it is a very refined cartridge that offers an organic, fluid presentation with an engaging midrange reproduction of vocals and instruments, and superbly smooth highs.
On the other hand, it retains the detail, luster, dynamics and presence of music that are so often buried and attenuated by smooth sounding cartridges.
It is this ability to engage music with its contrasts that makes the MP-200 so endearing, involving and extraordinary when compared to its price peers and beyond.
- LP GEAR® Ultimate High-Definition half-inch mount headshell
- Highly precision processed 2.5 mm high rigidity Duralumin
- SOAR HD5 headshell wires for exceptional sound quality
- Aligned length 52 mm for use with many tonearms
- Alignment adjustable for extra precision and compatibility
- Free alignment protractor
- Total weight of 16.7g with Nagaoka MP200 cartridge is suited to more turntables and their tonearms. There is no need to change the counterweight.
Nagaoka MP-200 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: High-strength Boron
- Stylus type: Superfine elliptical diamond
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 4mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-23kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 25dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 7.2 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 20 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.0 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P200