GRADO MC+ PHONO CARTRIDGE
- 2013 Editors Choice Award The Absolute Sound March 2013 Issue 231
The Grado Mono cartridges are designed for excellent replaying of monophonic recorded material - with less noise and more music. Each cartridge can be used for either archival or high fidelity listening.
The Grado MC+ cartridge uses a three-piece OTL cantilever technology, oxygen free wire in the coils and a specially designed, highly polished elliptical diamond mounted in a brass bushing.
Grado MC+ Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Output voltage: 5mV
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Stylus type: Special elliptical diamond
- Stylus replacement: User replaceable
- Stylus part no.: Mono
- Recommended tracking force: 1.5 g
- Weight: 5.5 g