LP GEAR REPLACEMENT FOR EMPIRE S66 E/X STYLUS
Crafted for perfection by stylus artisans, the LP Gear S66 E/X stylus features a highly polished special elliptical diamond tip
titanium bonded to a thin-wall alloy tube cantilever. It offers long playing life and
excellent tracing of record grooves, very fine detail, clarity and harmonically excellent sound quality.
The color of the stylus may vary.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire 66E/X Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 8-34,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Channel separation: 30 dB
- Stylus: .3 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Replacement stylus: Black S66 E/X ERD
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.