LP GEAR S912E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE XLT-IV XLT IV CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear S912E stylus is specified for the Empire XL-IV cartridge. This brand new special production
stylus is made in Japan by master artisans, highly skilled stylus Shokunin steeped in the tradition of
zealousness for perfection. Materially, the stylus features a high polished special elliptical diamond
tip with .0003 x .0007 inch radii titanium bonded to a custom tube alloy cantilever. The fine craftsmanship
reflects the high sound quality of this stylus.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have. It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed.
Please contact us if you need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the existing cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
Empire S912E Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 15-30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Stylus: .2 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Effective tip mass: 6.9 g
- Compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability: 28 cm/sec at 1kHz @ 1.25 g
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Original knob color: Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference only.