ELLIPTICAL DSN-85E UPGRADE STYLUS FOR DENON DSN-8E STYLUS AND 402-300F-093 9410037907 CARTRIDGE
- Higher fidelity from carbon technology by LP GEAR®
The newly enhanced LP Gear DSN85E DSN-85E stylus seriously upgrades the sound quality (SQ) and performance of the
Denon 402-300F-093 cartridge that was factory fitted to the DP-300F turntable. It features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond tip bonded to a high strength super carbon fiber cantilever for firmness and sensitivity to the grooves.
The LPG DSN-85E offers agile, full-bodied, multidimensional, and refreshingly crystal clean SQ
that uncovers harmonic and resonant richness and emotional content previously unheard and missing from aluminum alloy styli.
LP GEAR DSN-85E Stylus Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.5 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Stylus type: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Special Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber (footnote 2)
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 g (25 mN)
- Color: Indigo
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
Footnote 1: One of the many encouraging comments we receive from customers.
Footnote 2: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight.
Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property.
The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics
to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs.