AUDIO-TECHNICA VM760SLC CARTRIDGE
The VM760SLC special line contact stylus cartridge is the flagship model in Audio-Technica's new VM cartridge line — a line that harks back to A-T's early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today's advanced technology.
Like all VM cartridges, the VM760SLC is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge's ultra-lightweight special line contact
stylus allows it to trace the record groove with incredible accuracy and minimum abrasion, resulting in nuanced audio reproduction, low distortion and low record wear.
Audio-Technica VM760SLC cartridge specifications
- Type: VM
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 30,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30 dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 1.0 dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.8 ~ 2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Coil impedance: 2.7 kΩ (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 800 Ω
- Load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Load capacitance: 100 ~ 200 pF
- Coil inductance: 460 mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Nude Special Line Contact (1.5 × 0.28 mil)
- Cantilever: Aluminum tapered pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23 °
- Dimensions: 17.3(H) × 17.0(W) × 28.2(D) mm
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Replacement stylus: VMN60SLC
- Accessories: Cartridge installation screws 5mm × 2, 10 mm × 2,
Washer × 2, Hexagon nut × 2, Non-magnetic screwdriver × 1, Brush × 1, Lead wire set × 1
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For stylus replacement and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.