AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-F7 AT F7 ATF7 PHONO CARTRIDGE
The new Audio-Technica ATF7 stereo moving coil cartridge lets the listener immerse and experience the music. This is achieved through the combination of design features each uplifting the musical experience - the celebrated dual coil design, nude elliptical stylus, aluminum pipe cantilever and uses a 0.07 mil stainless suspension wire which serves as a fulcrum point for audio signal transfer for class leading sound quality and reliability. The Audio-Technica AT-F7 cartridge provides outstanding clarity and transparency of tone along with improved frequency response and precise stereo imaging.
Audio-Technica AT-F7 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Tonearm mount: ½ inch
- Type: Moving coil
- Frequency response: 15Hz-50kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 0.35mV
- Tracking force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Recommended load impedance: Minimum 100 ohms
- Coil impedance: 12 ohms (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 12 ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: >1.5dB
- Dynamic compliance: 9.0 x 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Stylus: Nude elliptical 0.2 × 0.7 mil
- Suspension wires: Stainless
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions: 17.3 (H) x 16.8 (W) x 25.4 (L) mm
- Weight: 5 g
- Accessories included: Screwdriver, stylus protector, screws, nuts, washers, stylus brush, PCOCC lead wire set
Footnote 1: See full review at Audio Technica AT-F7 review.
Footnote 2: Ibid.