AUDIO-TECHNICA STUDIO REFERENCE SERIES 3003 PHONO CARTRIDGE
The 3003 phono cartridge is a model within the highly acclaimed Studio Reference Series representing one of Audio-Technica's finest P-mount T4P and Standard half-inch mountable phono cartridges. The Studio Reference Series are best known for their excellent musicality, outstanding value, high technology and reasonable price.
The Audio-Technica 3003 phono cartridge uses a highly polished special elliptical stylus to very accurately extract record groove information with a minimum of wear. Audio-Technica uses a thin-wall alloy tube cantilever (the hollow rod that extends from the cartridge to the diamond tip), for low mass, low resonance and high sensitivity. The Audio-Technica 3003 phono cartridge reproduces a wide, extended frequency response with low distortion. It offers excellent tracking at 1 - 1.5 grams, saving your LPs from undue wear. It fits P-mount or standard half-inch tonearms with the supplied adaptor.
The 3003 cartridge comes complete with installation instructions and mounting hardware for P-mount and half-inch standard tonearms. Originally packaged in a Red carton enclosed plastic case, this latest version uses modern clamshell sealed packaging for long shelf life and excellent product protection.
For excellent musicality, long playing life, and for minimum record wear, choose the Audio-Technica Studio Reference 3003 phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica Studio Reference Series 3003 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Channel balance: 1.25dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/18dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz-27kHz
- Vertical tracking force: 1 - 1.5 g
- Stylus type: .03 x .07 mil bi-radial
- Cantilever construction: Thin-wall tube
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Mounting: P-mount with detachable and separate 1/2 inch mount adapter
- Accessories included: Screws and nuts, screwdriver, half-inch mount adapter