AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-110E AT 110E AT110E PHONO CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica AT110E is a cartridge that captures and conveys the sound and emotion of music that most of its peers overlook. The Audio-Technica AT110E has been around for decades without revision for a very good reason - and that should tell you something about its enduring musicality. Manufactured to Audio-Technica's world class quality standards, each cartridge is completely hand assembled with tolerances held to just thousands of an inch.
Imported by LP Gear, the Audio-Technica AT110E phono cartridge LC-OFC Improved delivers a wide sound stage, rich full, natural tone, tight bass, vibrant performance, more musical detail and nuance at a best buy price. It sounds so good and so affordable, a rare combination in high end audio.
● LC-OFC wire for high-efficiency, high linearity signal transfer.
- This Audio-Technica cartridge is fitted with LC-OFC lead wires. LC-OFC (Linear-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper) is a highly refined copper material free of oxidizing agents and other impurities. A special process is used to elongate the lattice structure of the material to minimize the number of crystals in a given length of wire. For example, in standard copper there are more than 150,000 crystal boundaries for every meter length of wire. The LC-OFC reduces this number to 20 (less than 1/7500). The result isa startling drop in transmission losses and distortion across these boundaries. Signal transfer efficiency is improved, and linearity is maintained even for extremely low signal levels. The use of LC-OFC wires assures that the fidelity of the signal reproduced by Audio-Technica's high quality cartridges is transferred to the amplifier stage without modification.
● The Audio-Technica AT110E LC-OFC requires about 50-100 hours of actual playing time before it will deliver its musical excellence.
Audio Technica AT110E Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Output voltage: 4.5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 26/17dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Stylus tip: 0.4 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever construction: Thin-wall tube
- Tracking force: 1-2 g
- Weight: 7.2g
- Stylus replacement: Audio-Technica ATN110E
Reviews & Feedback
A customer's quote: "I must say, the sound quality is SUPERB! The cartridge seems to filter out any scratching noises! How does it do that?..."
In Audio Asylum by star man