AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-100E AT 100E AT100E CARTRIDGE
The half-inch standard mount Audio-Technica AT100E is a finely crafted phono cartridge. It features a structure that improves performance of the vibration system, allowing the stylus perfect contact to the record surface. Additionally, it adopts a lossless Paratoroidal generator coil system to their cartridge bodies that results in peak generating efficiency. Stacking two cores makes further improvements to high frequency characteristics by separating the right-and-left channels from the center shield plate, resulting in reduced electrical cross talk. The VM type AT100-series' dual magnet vibration and generation systems have been highly praised all over the world and have become a long-selling series.
Its use of PCOCC coil enables purer signal because it is not subject to grain boundaries in the direction of transmission.
Audio Technica AT100E Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage: 4.5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Tracking force: 1.0 - 1.8 g (1.4 g standard)
- Coil impedance: 2.3 kΩ
- DC Resistance: 800 Ω
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Coil inductance @ 1kHz: 350 mH
- Static compliance: 35 x 10(-6) cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 8 x 10(-6) cm/dyne (100 Hz)
- Stylus shape: Jointed 0.3 x 0.7 mil Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Weight: 6.5g
- Accessories included: Non-magnetic Screwdriver, cartridge installation tools washers, screws, nuts, stylus brush.