STYLUS FOR ADC G-U CARTRIDGE
The LP GEAR RSQ36 stylus for the ADC G-U cartridge features a highly polished special elliptical diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii. It offers superb tracking and tracing of record grooves and results in finer detail and harmonically complete sound quality.
ADC G-U Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage at 5cm/sec.: 6.1 mV
- Frequency response: 15-22,000 Hz ± 2 dB
- Separation: 26 dB
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: .0003" × .0007"
- Tracking force range: 0.75-1.5g
- Cartridge weight without screws: 5.75 g
- Load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Load capacitance: 275 pF
- Replacement stylus: RSQ36
Note: Specifications for original ADC G-U cartridge provided for reference only.