GRADO ME+ PHONO CARTRIDGE
- 2015, 2016 Stereophile Recommended Class C phono cartridge.
Designed for true-mono performance inasmuch as the coils are physically oriented to respond only to lateral modulations,
Grado Mono cartridges perform with excellence in replaying monophonic recorded material - with less noise and more music. Each cartridge can be used for either archival or high fidelity listening.
The Grado ME+ cartridge uses a modified four-piece OTL cantilever technology, oxygen free wire in the coils and a specially designed, highly polished elliptical diamond mounted in a brass bushing.
Grado ME+ Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Output voltage: 5mV
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Stylus type: Special elliptical diamond
- Stylus replacement: User replaceable
- Stylus part no.: Mono
- Recommended tracking force: 1.5 g
- Weight: 5.5 g
Footnote 1: "Recommended 500 Components", Stereophile, Vol. 39 No.10 (October 2016) 65.
Footnote 2: Ibid.