DENON PMA-A100 PMA A100 PMAA100 ANNIVERSARY EDITION INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
The Denon PMA-A100 Anniversary Edition Amplifier is an elegantly designed high-performance integrated amplifier that renders complex harmonic texture and spatial detail with clarity, cohesiveness, and visceral dynamism. It ranks at the top with the world's best. The signature features of this limited edition amplifier include special anniversary tuning, advanced design and construction and a 100th anniversary signature badge.
The Denon PMA-A100 features the UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull output circuit, which offers accurate reproduction of subtle details and dynamic bursts of musical energy and delivers 3 to 10 times the peak current of conventional amplifiers. Along with its precision mechanical ground construction, the amplifier offers an upgraded speaker terminal, cast iron footing for less vibration and higher sound quality. It features a specially designed leakage canceling transformer mount which guarantees low noise; a full-size headphone output; and precision binding-post speaker connectors. The Denon PMA-A100 comes with a remote control which is also used to operate the DCD-A100 CD/SACD player.
The Denon PMA-A100 is exclusively hand tested and tuned by Denon engineers. It comes with a 5-year warranty and a signed certificate of authenticity. In addition, the Denon PMA-A100 comes with a Denon "brand book" which features the history of Denon, a leader in audio-visual arts.
Denon has been offering high-quality products for more than a century. Don’t miss out on all the excellent qualities that the Denon PMA-A100 Anniversary Edition Amplifier has to offer!
Denon PMA-A100 Integrated Amplifier Specifications
- Output circuit: UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull
- Watts RMS per channel (8 ohms): 80
- Watts RMS per channel (4-ohms): 160
- THD: 0.07%
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response 5-100kHz (±3dB)
- RCA audio inputs: 7 (including phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- RCA audio outputs: 1 preamp output, 2 record outputs
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 108dB line, 89dB phono (MM), 74dB phono (MC)
- Dimensions: 17.1" w x 7.1" h x 19.63" d
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Accessories included: Detachable power cord, remote control