CLEARAUDIO TALISMAN V2 GOLD MC PHONO CARTRIDGE
The legendary combination of a rigid boron cantilever and Micro HD diamond stylus extract the finest details stored in the record's groove both effortlessly and meticulously to deliver an unprecedented performance. The 10.8-gram hand-polished ebony body not only impresses with its discreet elegance, but also contributes to the clear, captivating sound of this cartridge by perfectly suppressing resonances.
With its patented symmetrical arrangement of eight magnets and 24-carat gold wire coils, the new Talisman V2 redefines the performance available at this price level and reveals the sonic prowess of the second generation 'V2' series of Clearaudio moving coil cartridges.
Clearaudio Talisman V2 MC Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 0.5mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: < 0.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 30dB
- Compliance: 15/15 µ/mN
- Stylus shape: Micro HD
- Stylus radii: .008 x .040 mm (.0003 x .0016 inch)
- Cantilever: Boron
- Coil assembly: Absolutely symmetrical design
- Coil material: Gold 24 karat
- Coil impedance: 50 Ω
- Recommended load resistance: 300 Ω
- Body material: Hand polished ebony wood with metal alloy internal resonance damping
- Recommended tracking force: 2.8 g
- Weight: 10.8 g
Footnote 1: Paul Seydor, "Three Moderately Priced Moving-Coil Cartridges", The Absolute Sound, May 2, 2013.