CLEARAUDIO PERFORMER V2 PHONO CARTRIDGE
With the V2 series, Clearaudio attained new standards in the phono cartridge parameters of impedance, inductance, load capacitance and sensitivity.
Ongoing research, development and manufacturing precision has enabled Clearaudio to
achieve near perfect balance of the stereo channels, reduce distortion to vanishing levels and increase output level with a flattest frequency response to provide a vivid and enthralling musical performance.
The Performer V2 phono cartridge offers all of the above and adds:
● A resonance-optimized ebony housing for less colouration and more natural sound
● More powerful magnets producing greater dynamic range
● A balanced response, greater high and low frequency extension with
clean, well-defined bass and pristine highs.
Clearaudio Perfomer V2 MM Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/s: ~ 3.3mV
- Stylus shape: Elliptical
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 20dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: ≤ 1.5dB
- Trackability: > 80 µm
- Tracking force (recommended 1.8 - 2.6 g): 2.2g ± 0.3g
- Coil impedance @ 1kHz: 0.66kΩ
- Coil inductivity: 0.40H
- Loading impedance: 47 kΩ
- Loading capacitance: 100 pF
- Cantilever: Aluminum
- Weight: 8.4g