LP GEAR CARBON FIDELITY CF95SE ULTIMATE SET
- CF95SE cartridge pre-mounted on world-class LP GEAR Ultimate Headshell
Enjoy completely the wonderful realism and nuanced tonal complexity of the CF95SE cartridge.1
The LP Gear premounted CF95SE cartridge with Ultimate (U) Headshell offers excellence in sound quality and compatibility with turntables:
- LP GEAR® Ultimate half-inch mount headshell
- Precision processed 2.5 mm high rigidity Duralumin
- SOAR HD5 headshell wires for exceptional sound quality
- Aligned length 52 mm for use with many tonearms
- Alignment adjustable for extra precision and compatibility
- Free alignment protractor
- Total weight of 15.7g with CF95SE cartridge is suited to more turntables and their tonearms. There is no need to change the counterweight.
CF95SE Phono Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.0 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 20 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic compliance (x10-6 cm/dyne): 6.5
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Spectra Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber2
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Coil impedance at 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Phase polarity: In-phase, positive polarity
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Recommended break-in duration: 50 hours
- Color: Black, Silver, Indigo, white LP GEAR
- Weight: 5.7g ± 0.5g
- Dimensions (mm): 28.1L × 12.7W × 17.2H
- Accessories included: Brass screws × 2, and nuts × 2
- Stylus replacement: LP GEAR CFN95SE stylus
Footnote 1: A high resolution system allows full experience of the nuanced tonal complexity offered by the Carbon Fidelity CF95SE.
Footnote 2: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight.
Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property.
The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics
to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs. For carbon fiber info see: "The making of carbon fiber".