AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-VM95C CARTRIDGE
This VM95C cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. The cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful output
level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable,
low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required.
And since all VM95 Series share the same body and new engine, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
Audio-Technica AT-VM95C Cartridge Specifications
- Type: VM Stereo Dual Magnet
- Playback frequency range: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 18 dB (1kHz)
- Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Stylus shape: Conical bonded
- Stylus size: 0.6 mil
- Stylus construction: Bonded round shank
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Static compliance: 17 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 6.5 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Wire used for coil: T.P. Copper
- Coil impedance: 3.3 kΩ (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 485 Ω
- Rec. load impedance: 100 Ω
- Rec. load capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Coil inductance: 550 μH (1kHz)
- Cartridge weight: 6.3 g
- Mounting: 2 x M2.6 threads/inserts, ½" spacing
- Replacement stylus: AT-VMN95C
- Accessories included: Two 11 mm installation screws; two 8 mm installation screws; two washers.
- Dimensions (H x W x D mm): 17.2 × 18.9 × 28.3
Notes: (1) T.P. Copper (or ETP grade copper, Electrolytic Tough Pitch cooper) is about 99.90% purity of copper and
has excellent electrical and thermal conductivity.
(2) Specifications subject to change without notice for improvements and design.