● VM dual magnet cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
● Reliable performance and excellent fidelity
● Durable low-resonance polymer cartridge housing
● Aluminum tapered cantilever
● Improved generating efficiency from paratoroidial coils
● Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
The VM510CB conical stylus cartridge is the entry-level 500 Series model in Audio-Technica's new VM cartridge line —
a line that harks back to A-T's early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today's advanced technology.
Like all VM cartridges, the VM510CB is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in
the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge's 0.6 mil conical
bonded stylus tracks the center of the record groove for reliable performance and excellent fidelity.