AUDIO-TECHNICA AT3472P P-MOUNT UNIVERSAL PHONO CARTRIDGE
- For P-mount and Half-inch mount turntables
This genuine original AT3472P is the P-mount cartridge that set the industry standard. It is
this cartridge that many turntable manufacturers used as original equipment under private label.
Designed as a universal cartridge, the AT3472P can be also used with 1/2 inch mount turntables through the use of the
included half-inch mount adaptor. With the adaptor, you can simply plug-in a new P-mount cartridge.
Audio-Technica AT3472P Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5.0mV
- Channel balance: 1.25dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 26/16dB
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.0-1.5 grams
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Stylus type: 0.6 mil conical
- Cantilever construction: Thin-wall alloy tube
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Mounting: P-mount with a separate adaptor for 1/2 inch mount
- Accessories included: Screws and nuts
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.