Audio-Technica AT331LP phono cartridgeATC08
Audio-Technica AT331LP phono cartridgeCode: ATC08
- Product Info
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-331LP AT 331LP AT331LP PHONO CARTRIDGE
- Discontinued, see Related Products for replacement
The Audio-Technica AT331LP phono cartridge also known as 8008 or 8008A Studio Reference cartridge is Audio-Technica's finest and best P-mount T4P and Standard Half-inch mountable phono cartridge . It is best known for its exquisite musicality, outstanding musical value, and high technology. For these very reasons, Consumer Guide chose the Audio-Technica AT331LP as their recommended phono cartridge.
The Audio-Technica AT331LP phono cartridge uses a Line Contact stylus to very accurately extract record groove information with a minimum of wear. Audio-Technica uses a tapered alloy tube cantilever (the hollow rod that extends from the cartridge to the diamond tip), for low mass and low resonance. The Audio-Technica AT331LP phono catridge reproduces an extremely wide, extended frequency response with low distortion. It offers superlative tracking at 1 - 1.5 grams, saving your LPs from undue wear. It fits P-mount or standard half-inch tonearms with the supplied adaptor.
The cartridge comes complete with installation instructions and mounting hardware.
For excellent musicality, long playing life, and for minimum record wear, choose the Audio-Technica AT331LP phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica AT331LP Specifications
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5.0 mV
- Channel balance: 1.00 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz/10kHz: 31/21 dB
- Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz
- Stylus type: Linear Contact
- Stylus construction: Nude round shank
- Cantilever construction: Tapered alloy tube
- Tracking force range: 1.00-1.50 g
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Cartridge color, body/stylus: Black/Red
- Cartridge mount: T4P P-mount with a separate adaptor for half-inch mount
- Replacement stylus: See Related Products.
Note: Specifications provided for reference only to the original cartridge.