AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-125LC AT 125LC AT125LC CARTRIDGE
- Discontinued and unavailable, we do
not know when this will again be available. For
alternative cartridges, refer to the Related
The Audio-Technica AT125LC is one of the most desirable cartridges. The VM type AT125LC dual magnet vibration and generation systems has been highly regarded all over the world. We chanced upon a batch of new old stock AT125LC phono cartridges and are thus able offer this in very limited quantity to collectors and very discriminating listeners.
● LC-OFC wire for high-efficiency, high linearity signal transfer.
- The Audio-Technica AT125LC cartridge is fitted with LC-OFC lead wires. LC-OFC (Linear-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper) is a highly refined copper material free of oxidizing agents and other impurities. A special process is used to elongate the lattice structure of the material to minimize the number of crystals in a given length of wire. For example, in standard copper there are more than 150,000 crystal boundaries for every meter length of wire. The LC-OFC reduces this number to 20 (less than 1/7500). The result isa startling drop in transmission losses and distortion across these boundaries. Signal transfer efficiency is improved, and linearity is maintained even for extremely low signal levels. The use of LC-OFC wires assures that the fidelity of the signal reproduced by the Audio-Technica AT125LC cartridge is transferred to the amplifier stage without modification.
Audio Technica AT125LC Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage: 5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 10Hz-28kHz
- Channel balance: 1.0dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/20 dB
- Tracking force: 1.0 - 1.8 g
- Recommended load impedance: 47 ΩΩ
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus shape: Highly polished and shaped Titanium Bonded Linear Contact diamond
- Cantilever: Tapered Tube
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Weight: 6.5g
- Accessories included: Screwdriver, cartridge installation tools washers, screws, nuts, stylus brush.