Audio-Technica AT331E phono cartridge
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-331E AT 331E AT331E CARTRIDGE
The AT331E is a significant achievement in precision manufacturing. Completely
hand assembled, tolerances are held to just thousandths of an inch thus resulting
in precision accuracy and very high sound quality.
Audio Technica AT331E Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage: 4.5mV
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Channel balance @ 1 kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1 kHz/10 kHz: 26dB/17db
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 2.5 g (1.4 g standard)
- DC Resistance: 1200 Ω
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Cartridge inductance: 1000 mH
- Stylus shape: 0.4 x 0.7 mil Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Weight: 5.5g
- Accessories included: Cartridge installation tools washers, screws, nuts, installation guide.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Be the first to rate this item!
Audio-Technica ATS12 stylus
LP Gear ATS12VL stylus
LP Gear N23 Super Natural Record Cleaning & Anti-static Solution
LP Gear X3 Record Cleaning & Anti-Static Brush (comparable value $30.00)
Audio-Technica AT634 Record Care Solution
Audio-Technica Stylus Cleaner AT607 with brush applicator
LP GEAR Ultimate Diamond Stylus Brush
Philips GA-427 GA 427 GA427 turntable belt replacement
LP Gear stylus for Audio-Technica XLE-40 XLE40 cartridge
Luxman P-100 P 100 P100 turntable belt replacement
Copyright © 1995-2017 LP Gear®. All rights reserved. Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.